HAIRSTYLE TO TRY:
This is one of my favorite ways to style my hair, especially when it’s styled curly to begin with. Plus, Valentine’s Day is coming! I’m very sure this hairstyle would answer your dilemma how to look lovely for a date.
All you need is a few good bobby pins and hairspray!
1. Use a large-barrel curling iron to create loose curls all around your head, from the ears down.
2. Part your hair in the middle, and use your fingers to loosen and separate the curls.
3. Starting halfway down the part, begin spritzing your roots with hairspray. Continue to the crown.
4. To create height and volume, tease the sprayed hair with a fine-tooth comb.
5. Use a brush to gently smooth the teased hair, and gather the sides up into a half ponytail.
6. Secure the sides with pins, then use your fingers to gently shape the curls into place.
7. End with shine spray.
Voila! A hairdo worthy of Brigitte Bardot.